234 North 300 West, Providence, Utah
Phone: (435)-753-3226/TDD: 7-1-1 Fax: (435) 753-5227
Physically Disabled Housing
Providence Place Housing is a beautiful modern property tucked away in the Cache Valley. The building design allows for wonderful views of mountains and country valleys. The spacious two-bedroom apartments are accessible to support individuals with physical disabilities.
Property owned by Neighborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation.
Residents must be at least 18 years of age, have a documented physical disability and meet income limits and other eligibility requirements.
Community Smoking Policy
Providence Place is a smoke-free building. Due to second-hand smoke health concerns for our residents and their guests, smoking is not allowed in the building, including individual apartments, common areas, or outside the building within 25 feet of any building entrance.
- Large Spacious, Two Bedroom Apartments
- Approximately 900 square feet
- Utilities Included
- Washer and Dryer Provided in Each Unit
- Individual Heat/Cooling Control
- On-Site Management Office
- Pets Welcome
- Limited Access Entry System
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Resident Computer Center & Library
- Spacious Commons Room
- Library & Computer Center
- Garden Boxes Available During Summer
- Bus Stop Directly in Front of the Building
- Door-to-Door Public Transportation Available
- Handrails Throughout Building
- Public Bus Stops Directly In Front of Building
- Near Medical Facilities
- Close to Restaurants, Shopping, Movie Theaters, Post-Office
- Across from Park
Contact Us Now
234 North 300 West
Phone: (435)-753-3226/TDD: 7-1-1
Fax: (435) 753-5227