How To Apply for HUD-Subsidized Housing

Please note, this application is for our HUD-subsidized housing. If you are looking for the application for Riverwalk Village, please scroll down.

Applying for a HUD-subsidized apartment is a process that takes time. [DOWNLOAD an Application here]

Your move-in date is based totally on apartment availability, so being flexible about where you want to live is helpful.

It’s natural to wonder and have questions during the waiting period. We encourage you to learn about the steps involved and to ask our property managers when you have questions.

Please download this helpful “Path To Your Apartment” infographic and refer to it throughout the process. 

How to Apply for An Apartment at Riverwalk Village

Riverwalk Village in St. George is Currently Leased to Capacity

As of Jan. 1, 2021, Riverwalk Village in St. George is 100% leased and no longer accepting new applications.