We take great care of our people and our properties and we welcome hard-working, friendly, and conscientious people to apply for the following positions and join our team.
Maintenance Technician – Full Time in Salt Lake City – $19 – $20/hour plus Benefits
Great family-owned and operated company is looking for a highly motivated, energetic Maintenance Technician to join our team. We’ve been in the Property Management business for 40 years and offer competitive salaries and benefits
Danville Development is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to take care of two small apartment buildings with a total of 54 units. These properties are located in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week. Generally, 24 hrs/wk will be spent at one property, the other 16 hours will be spent at the other property (this may vary).
- Must possess integrity, a positive attitude, and be self-directed
- Interact positively and professionally with residents, employees, guests, vendors, etc.
- Ability to accept constructive review and be accountable for one’s own success as well as the success of your team
- Ability to appropriately and professionally handle conflict and defuse situations
- You must have your own tools
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to grasp, push, pull, carry, stoop, twist, crouch, reach, stand, walk, and bend
- Working knowledge of maintenance, wall repairs, painting, plumbing, and HVAC
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Install, troubleshoot and repair equipment and maintain the functionality of the building according to safety regulations and processes.
- Maintain the outer and inner appearance in an aesthetically pleasing and professional standard.
- Property maintenance experience
- Budget management
- Project management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license with two or fewer moving violations on your driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and agree to a Motor Vehicle Report
- You must be able to pass a drug test
- Experience with seniors, individuals with disabilities, and the homeless (a plus)
- Subsidized housing experience (a plus)
- Experience with Fair Housing Regulations (a plus)
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (a plus)
- Paid Time Off – 16 days per year to start
- 10 Annual Paid Holidays plus your Birthday off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Medical and Daycare Accounts
- 401K with up to a 4% Company Match – 100% vested upon entry
- Employee Assistance Program and Life Insurance for you and your dependents (Employer Pays)
Send a cover letter describing why you’re right for the job, plus an updated resume to Sherrie Bell at [email protected].