Location: 360 W. 900 North, Brigham City, UT 84302
Manager: Ashley Mitchell
Phone: (435) 723-0831/TDD: 7-1-1
Fax: (435) 723-1271
Email: [email protected]
Discovery Place is a brand new fully accessible apartment complex with 15 one bedroom and two bedroom apartments and a 6 unit group home with 24-hour care for people with developmental and physical disabilities.
Discovery Place is a brand new fully accessible apartment complex with 15 one bedroom and two bedroom apartments and a 6 unit group home with 24-hour care for people with developmental and physical disabilities. They are tucked away in the quaint little town of Brigham City in a peaceful neighborhood with views of farmlands and mountains.
- Spacious Apartments
- 4 – 2 Bedrooms, 770 Square Feet
- 11 – 1 Bedrooms, 540 Square Feet
- 6 Group Home Bedrooms, 136 Square Feet plus a Shared Bathroom
- Mobility Accessible
- Roll-in Shower Stalls
- Individual Heating/Cooling Controls
- Resident Library
- Beautiful Community Room with Fireplace & Kitchen Area
- On-Site Management Office
- Limited Access Entry System
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Utilities Included in Rent
- Pets Welcome
- Handrails throughout Building
- Community Services Available Including Case Management, Budget & Financial Planning, Job Training & Social/Recreational Activities.
- Group Home offers 24-Hour Care and Case Management
- Located Near Bus Lines
- Directly Across from a New City Park Just Being Built
- Near Medical Facilities
- Close to Shopping & Restaurants
Residents must be physically or developmentally disabled for the apartment complex and developmentally disabled for the group home. Residents must meet income limits and other eligibility requirements.
Community Smoking Policy
Discovery Place is smoke-free. Due to second-hand smoke health concerts for our residents and their guests, smoking is not allowed in the apartment complex or group home, including all individual apartments/rooms, common areas or outside the building within 25 feet of any building entrance.