Location: 516 E. 700 St., Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Manager: Kindra Wright
Phone: (801) 531-6350/TDD: 7-1-1
Fax: (801) 531-6371
Email: [email protected]
Calvary Tower is an excellent housing community for a culturally diverse population of Seniors in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Great downtown location convenient to shopping, medical services and cultural activities.
Hover and click on any image to view at full size.
Calvary Tower is an excellent housing community for a culturally diverse population of Seniors in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Great downtown location convenient to shopping, medical services and cultural activities. Property owned by Calvary Baptist Church.
Small Community with 30 One Bedroom Units
- Fenced Backyard
- Patio and BBQ Area
- HUD Subsidies Available to Those Who Meet Eligibility Requirements
- Community Room with Big Screen TV
- Resident Computer Center (Training Classes Available!)
- Beautifully Landscaped Yard
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Limited Access Entry
- Off-Street Parking
- Utilities Included in the Rent
Great Downtown Location
- Public and Senior Transportation
- Senior Center
- Shopping Centers/Grocery stores
- VA Center
- Doctors, Hospitals, Clinics
- University of Utah
- Westminster College
- Cultural/Art Galleries/Theaters
- Sports Events/Convention Center
- Yard & Snow Removal
- Mobility Accessible Units Available
- Air Conditioning in Each Apartment
- Elevator Access
- Cable TV Available
- Handrails in Hallways & Stairways
- Small Pets Allowed
- Laundry Facilities On-Site
On-Site Service Coordinator
Our on-site service coordinator is available to assist residents in obtaining available community services:
- Meals on Wheels
- Housekeeping Services
- Home Health Care
- Medicare/Medicaid Information
- Many Other Valuable Services
Officers Chosen by Residents, the Council hosts many activities, holiday parties, dinners, and other activities for the residents.
Calvary Tower is a federally subsidized apartment complex for low income seniors 62 and older and for individuals with physical disabilities requiring the features of a mobility accessible unit. Applicants must meet income limits as well as other requirements.
Community Smoking Policy
Calvary Tower is a smoke-free building. Due to second-hand smoke health concerns for our residents and their guests, smoking is not allowed in the building, including individual units, common areas or outside the building within 25 feet of any building entrance.